Pinnacle Actuation has become a leader in the valve actuation industry as a result of an extremely knowledgeable and talented staff, and has developed an outstanding reputation within the power industry. With this in mind, Pinnacle Actuation has developed professional actuator training programs with a primary focus on the Fossil Power Industry. These maintenance training courses consist of basic construction, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance procedures for plant Operations and Maintenance personnel, and can be conducted either on-site or off site locations to meet customer’s requirements.
The following standard courses are available.
- Class “A” – Limitorque® Actuator Technical Maintenance and Repair (5 Days)
- Class “B” – Limitorque® Actuator Electrical Maintenance and Repair (2 Days)
- Class “C” – Limitorque® Actuator Mechanical Maintenance and Repair (3 Days)
- Class “D” – Valve Actuator Safety Training Course (3-4 hours)
- Class “E” – Limitorque® L120 Series Actuator Technical Maintenance and Repair (5 Days)
In addition, any of the standard courses can be modified to cover specific actuators in your plant.
To schedule your personnel safety training call 800-829-8145 or contact Pinnacle Actuation here.